Trafalgar Medical Centre opened in 1984 and is locally owned and managed. The practice is committed to and has demonstrated success in enabling the local medical training pipeline.
Specialising in child and maternal health, obstetrics, sexual health, youth health, men’s health, internal medicine, mental health and aged care; we are highly regarded for the quality medicine we offer the local community and the training provided.
** Trafalgar Medical is now offering face to face & telehealth consultations, self check-in via mobile phone temporarily suspended due to COVID **
To provide quality and integrated medical and primary care services to the patients of Trafalgar Medical and the greater Trafalgar community and a workplace that is fulfilling for its workers.
Our Ethos and Values
– Excellence in supervision, training, education and research
– Ethical, evidence based and cost-effective medicine
– Care that is comprehensive and has continuity
– Respect for patients, carers, families and each other
– Partnering with community in their health and wellbeing
– Commitment to continuous quality improvement, patient safety,
integration and research
– Integrity in everything we do
– Flexible, fulfilling and rewarding workplace